Monday, September 15, 2008

Sew cute!

My Mom bought Peekaboo a little fleece dress covered with frogs. Peekaboo loves it and wears it all the time. It started to get a little short, so I looked at it and decided that it wouldn't be all that difficult to make-so I made her another one, a little bigger.

Since then I have made her 4 different fleece dresses, each with a cute pattern on it. The fleece that you can get down south is soooo cute! I picked up a couple of pieces when we were in Comox in May. Last week I went into Fields and bought a 'Fleece Throw' with a flower and swirly pattern on it, and it made a cute dress too! I couldn't buy a metre of fleece at Joey's (the craft store in town) for $7.50! I actually made a little one too, 6-12 month size...I promised Ezra that I wouldn't tell anyone that I tried it on him-for sizing! I didn't take any pictures!


Anyway, this weekend I decided that Ezra was missing out-the dresses just don't suit him, so I tried to make a pair of overalls for him. It took a little trial and error, but....
Peekaboo, of course, got a new dress too!

No comments: