Friday, February 3, 2012

Been a while!


Life is an ever-exciting, whirlwind-as any of my friends with kids know!

Ezra is now 3 1/2 and Peekaboo 6 1/2. They are the best of friends and worst enemies!

Ezra is wild, with a real kook streak. The other day, while shovelling the small pile of snow in our backyard, he said,
"I am digging for treasure, and there is a black guy buried under here"
Very calm, everyday kind of statement to make-yes?!?

Peekaboo tells me that he drives her crazy and she 'won't be responsible for what I might do to him'. I thought I had a few more years until I heard that particular phrase coming out of my daugher's mouth.....

We have had to instigate "House Rule". I typed them up, added a picture to each (for those non-readers) and posted them on the fridge. I am not sure it is helping....now they still do all the things on the list, but then yell to me that "Ezra broke rule #1 MOMMY!!!". ugh!

No comments: