Sunday, December 5, 2010

COOKIES!!!

What is the holiday season without a few little tidbits of yumminess?? Well, I won't have to find out! On Saturday Peekaboo and I joined some friends (many of whom I had not seen in YEARS-I won't say how many!) to do a good ol' fashioned cookie bake! Peekaboo, Jill and Natalie ran around, played, licked beaters and iced cookies (when the mood struck them) and the 'big' girls drank wine and baked!



Between the seven of us, that were actually baking, we made about 20 different recipes. We set them up on Spinner's lovely dining table for a photo shoot, then divided them up amoungst ourselves to take home.
What a spread! And, how fun!! Thanks ladies.

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

What fun!

We did a cookie exchange today among four friends and wow did I ever come home with some great looking cookies!