Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Enjoying life


The warm weather continues to hold, and we are basking in the glory! The kids and I have spent as much time as possible outside...it was 10 degrees here yesterday! That is 10 above 0!! Crazy!
Ezra has discovered the joy that is melting snow. I have been going through about 3 outfits a day with him, no matter what I dress him in, or how long we are outside...he is soaked! His new favourite thing is to hang out an the downspout, playing in the steady stream of water it is providing from the melting of the snow on the roof! What can I say, I don't blame him! You're only a kid once, I am pretty sure playing in mud puddles and downspouts is in the manual!
The K'amba Carnival is coming up this weekend, traditionally a FREEZING cold event with dog sled races, pancake breakie, talent shows and contests....Looks like this year we can get out of our vehicle to watch the races! I am looking forward to the weekend, a great way to remind us that spring is coming.

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

We are having such fantastic weather here too. It is wonderful!!