Thursday, January 8, 2009

Latest creations

I have moved on from the fleece dresses and such (How many dresses can one child have!?!) I finally finished Ez's new moccasins! Yay! The poor guy outgrew his 'newborn' slippers months ago and I started a new, bigger pair. Well, with Christmas and many other projects underway, they kind of got put on the back burner for a couple of months. I finished them this week, and they are great! With Peekaboo's I used canvas for the "Canvas-top" portion, but I always thought that they looked so WHITE!!! Although, they didn't look white for long! I wanted to do something different with Ez's, so I dug through my fabric bag looking for inspiration. Yay-denim!! I cut the legs off of a pair of jeans that are too small for my guy, sewed them on as the uppers-works great! The best part is, the jeans had elastic around the ankles-so now he has elastic around the 'uppers'-so cool!

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Those look awesome with the jean!